Exonia Vaults appears on the O.S Map of 1876 with a first directory listing
by White (1878), James Dunsford resident at 8 South Street with the pub listed as the Exonian.
Later listings state that the name had reverted back to Exonia Vaults.
There are no listings after 1939 so the pub was probably a victim of the blitz in 1942.
Stuart Callon Copyright ©2002-2005