The Kings Head Inn seen on the 1876 map and also listed in White's Directory where the resident is seen as David Hele. 136 Sidwell St (formerly 34). The earliest listing in the directories is 1823, however in 1830, the pub is referred to as the Old Kings Head.
Issued checks in 1879 when T Thomas was resident.
The pub was blitzed in 1942.
Stuart Callon Copyright ©2002