The Bullers Arms is shown on the 1876 O.S Map and listed in White's 1850 directory. Resident was George Scott. It also get a mention in Besley's directory of 1828.
The pub was around as early as 10th January 1793 when the EFP carried a notice about the landlord, Thomas Sanford moving to the Dolphin Inn.
Again it was a victim of the Exe Bridge road system and was demolished in 1970.
Stuart Callon Copyright ©2002-2004