The Anchor & Bodice, Anchor Inn

The Anchor Inn is shown on the 1876 O.S Map and is listed by Pigot 1823, James Russel was resident.

Directory Listings.

The directory listings show that between 1816 and 1823, the inn changed its name from The Anchor and Bodice to the Anchor Inn.

The inn is mentoned by the EFP in 1827 and 1878.

Stuart Callon Copyright ©2002